Sunday, October 2, 2011

Post-fuck-Bliss!


I am feeling languid... sleepy... unable to focus. The hubby says that what happened last night I fully brought upon myself, but I beg to differ. I agree that we both teased each other throughout the day with sexual banter, texting, images.... but I couldn't even hold myself upright when we were done, much less move! How on earth is that my fault? How could I have possibly done that to myself? LOL.

I want to curl up in bed the rest of the day eating sweet goodies and reading. I don't want to be up. I don't want to do laundry. I don't want to cook or clean up anything. I just want to snuggle up with a book and something yummy and snooze between chapters as the day slips away, feeling the remnants of the deliciousness of what happened last night.

My question to you, dear readers if you're out there, is this:
When having sexual escapades, do we bring it upon ourselves if we find that we are completely unable to function due to total satisfaction & bliss afterward? LOL. Do we have only ourselves to blame if our partners give us exactly what we want by fucking us relentlessly, shamelessly, wantonly until we cum all over themselves and ourselves, being totally depleted once we're through?

It is so delicious... but jeez, I don't want to do anything today... and it's fast approaching noon! :P

1 comment:

  1. Hey there sexy! I realy love your blog! Glad I found it!

    About your question.. Nothing wrong with sexing it up and relaxing with a nice sex chill afterwards! Isn't fucking eachother senseless a great accomplishment for the day in itself?

    p.s. I will do that shopping thing I mentioned soon, perhaps you like to see the results when I do? ;) probable be sharing it around 22/23 october.. :P

    ReplyDelete